Want to take advantage of the governments recently released immediate tax deduction scheme? check out the great deals on offer through your JCB CEA dealer.View Latest Offers
Purchase a selected JCB Mini Excavator today and take advantage of an unbeatable 0.99%* finance rate! Available on 18Z, 48Z & 55Z model excavators. Stock is limited, speak with your JCB CEA dealer today to secure yourself a great deal on a new machine!
JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions. That’s why JCB is introducing E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use that don’t compromise on performance. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator. It lets you do a full day’s work on a single charge, giving you access to a whole new world of possibilities.
The new 19C-1E gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
• The machine’s 3 battery pack lets you work for a full day on a single charge.
• If the machine is left on but not working, the battery will last up to 120 hours.
• Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
• 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
The new 19C-1E has maintenance free batteries, needs minimal daily checks and requires less servicing, saving rental companies, hirers and owner operators time and money.
• Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
• No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
• No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
• No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
The new 19C-1E has low noise levels, making it ideal for urban areas and indoor working, allowing better communication with co-workers.
• Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
• The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
• Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
• Three single ﬂanged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
The new 19C-1E is safer for the environment, operators and bystanders, making it ideal for indoor working and urban areas.
• The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
• Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
• JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
• The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
The new JCB 19C-1E has been designed and built to withstand the toughest job sites with long lasting components for minimum downtime.
• 100% steel bodywork for maximum protection and easy repair.
• The electrical circuit has been extensively tested and every detail checked including the heavy-duty cables, to maximise longevity.
• Full width rear cast counterweight gives full protection against site damage.
• Extending undercarriage beams constructed from 25mm solid steel plate.
The 3 battery pack will last for the equivalent to a full day’s work, subject to the type of job.
The charging time is only 2 hours with the optional 380-420V three phase external charger, 8 hours with a 220-240V on board charger and 12 hours with a 110V on board charger.
The batteries can be charged with a 110V yellow industrial socket, with the option of a 230V industrial 3 pin blue socket; specified upon time of order.
Even after 2000 full charge and discharge cycles (expected to be over 10 years) the batteries still have over 85% of their capacity left.
The machine shares the same structure, canopy, dig end, hydraulics and controls as the diesel and performs in exactly the same way. The only change is that the power pack changes from a diesel to electric.
If the machine is left on, but not working, the battery will run down at a very low rate to conserve power and last 120 hours before recharging.
The batteries cannot be easily stolen as they sit deep within the structure of the machine, it would take several hours to remove.
The machine is completely stand alone and free of tethers to improve safety on site and eliminate trip hazards.
There is no maintenance required on the battery packs at all and daily checks are reduced to a minimum; increasing time on site.
The warranty on the machine and batteries is 2 years.
Terms and Conditions
Offer applies to selected JCB Mini Excavators models- 18Z, 48Z and 55Z applies to standard machine specification with quick hitch and buckets (no other third party attachments or ancillary equipment). Terms and conditions: Offer only applies to JCB 18Z, 48Z and 55Z models. Finance available on chattel mortgage finance. 36 month term, 20% trade and/or deposit. GST paid in month 4. Nil balloon. One off document fee of $495 (plus GST) applies. First repayment must commence 30 days from settlement. Subject to credit approval, fees, terms and conditions apply. Available to approved ABN holders for business purposes only available 1/04/2021 - 30/06/2021 while stocks last through participating JCB Dealerships. JCB Construction Equipment Financial Services is a program operated by De Lage Landen Pty Limited ABN 20 101 692 040.